Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What a start to the day.

Hey Everyone.

Well, This morning (this is australian time) I woke up. I felt a strange wet sensation on my bed, near where my thigh was resting (i sleep on my side.) odd. I look down, surely I’m past the age of bedwetting. Confused, I look down further. I see one of my two cats, this one a kitten, sleeping towards the end of the bed. It was then I knew, the culprit.

Anyway, Today I plan to continue experimenting with various synths and beats. It’s going alright, however it hasn’t moved much from where I started from, but taking my time is the way to go. Anyway, As for remixes, I’m sort of taking a break to continue on with the original. I am loading and working on a few every now and then, but as far as I can say, It’s mainly just working on random pieces for the chance to learn new things. That’s the best way.

[Via http://echoraid.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment