Saturday, January 30, 2010

New fashion stuff and...

As always we have new beach theme stuff, but they are mostly for CASH only,

why is it that all HATS are always for cash, and what KITES has to do with FASHION if I can ask, because I do not think we can wear it… so 4thumbs down and one up for nice look of them..

on the other hand I finally got my first and from what I hear one and only RARE till now it is a BUOY….

so I am happy now I know all the things really are in MYSTERY FREE GIFTS but we need luck lots of it to get rare or cash LOL.. I open 77 gifts and one rare in it… but I do not ming the rest was YOCOINS I almost made 700 with it… so with 1000 in the morning I made a lot for one day :) and I still love this idea and not getting free gifts I do not want…. yocoins are fine with me… yes yes I would love some cash too, but I got already 2$ so maybe this is what one profile is suppose to get LOL… I am happy anyway :)

And one more thing, I have seen those wallpapers and thought how about making a blue flowers

MY VERSION

ok something close to that color just me trying to not be so one color because porangy floor with orangy walls looks not so good :(

Finally one thing I love any sculptures in this collection finally some art big way in one collection on YO… and even those sand sculptures love those too they really remind me of beaches…

the prices are little big for those, but I love any art so those are

5 thumbs up….

[Via http://yovillanm.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment