Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can you believe she said that?

Yes, I can.

I’ve had a lot of time on my hands today and I’ve done a lot with that time.  I actually completed not one, but two sets of homework! I’m amazed how driven I was today.  It’s weird because Wednesdays are usually my worst days of the week but tonight I get to leave at 8.  The class I monitor only meets up 3 weeks and then gets a week break.  I’m missing out on hours but I don’t care at this point.  Any time I get the option of going home early, I’m going to take it.

Did you know I can type 60 wpm?  Well, I can.  One time I even got up to 90 wpm.  But maybe that was just a fluke.  Either way, these fingers are magical.  Like Harry Potter magical.  So magical in fact, that I’m waiting on my acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

I’ve been uncomfortably thirsty all day.  I’ve drank a lot too but for some reason, my throat feels really dry.  I had my math test today. I have to say, I’m a genius.  I’m magical and a genius.  No wonder I’m royalty.  If I wasn’t, then who would be?  Right? Right.

Saturday I’m going to a “game” night.  I’m expected to socialize.  It won’t be so bad.  Tyler is even bribing me with a trip to Half Price Books before that.  Some guy we work with is throwing it.  I do love games, so hopefully it will be fun.  It’s also made me realize how little friends I have.  I haven’t hung out with anyone besides JC in a little over two weeks and even with JC, that was a while ago.  I guess I’ve kind of retreated into school and…well basically school. It has been a busy two weeks.  I’ve even gotten holes in my Vans slip-ons from how much I’ve been doing.  I swear, they were in decent condition before school started and now they are falling apart.  I think it’s from all the salt that they lay down.  And because I’m a machine.  More probably because I’m a machine.  I power walk between buildings at least 3 times a day.  It’s crazy.  Okay, I don’t actually power walk.  That was a lie.  I just non-leisurely stroll back and forth.  Non-leisurely?  I’m a dork.

I’m going to make my mom buy me some new “kicks” this weekend.  Maybe more slip-ons because I hate work and tying your shoes is a constant headache. Who wants to bend down and tie two strings together? Not me obviously.

I’ve also been working on Valentine’s Day projects. Oh, this year is going to be the year of amazing Valentine’s.  Maybe I need to tone down the awesomeness.  I don’t want everyone to get all worked up.  I also gave Tyler an idea for a valentine he could make.  I told him to get naked and put a heart shaped pillow down you-know-where and then lie down on the bed with a come-hither look.  He laughed but I don’t think he’s for it.  That would be one awesome Valentine card to get, wouldn’t it?  Yes, it would.

[Via http://maggiesampson.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment