Saturday, January 23, 2010

Skates Are Here & Pop Up Chat Window!

Hey guys this is Jimbercane posting. There are some updates in Planet Cazmo as you can see from the title of this post, so lets begin. First off all, the most awaited skates are here! (That too the most perfect day for it to come too, since today is a Friday!; I think they had it ready earlier though, but still good release time.) To buy it, first click on the Newspaper Icon on your Chatbar or your Mini-Chatbar. (Your Mini-Chatbar is visible right when you log on to Planet Cazmo.) After doing so click on the bottom section where it says Hot Deals, and you will go automatically to the shop. Just scroll through and you will find the skates. They cost $25 Cazmo Cash. Unfortunately I can’t afford them. (You may think I am rich from alot of awards that I am given, but I spend alot of it, and therefore it wouldn’t hurt me if you call me broke :smile: ) You may stil lbe able to afford them, so go ahead and check them out!

Finally, there is now a Pop Up Chat Window! To view it, click on the Chatbox button on your Mini-Chatbar, and then on the first icon at the top. What this does, is that it brings up that chat in another window itself. I don’t know why this update was made, but I think probably because it is easier to view all of the chat that is going on. Oh well that is just my opinion, you may have a different one.

jimbercane.wordpress.com

planet cazmo cheats

~Jimbercane~

[Via http://planetcazmocheats.net]

No comments:

Post a Comment