Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome to the Gamer's review home!

Hello, my name is Review Master, RM for short (or Lord Review, if the mood so strikes you).  This is my lair, my place of solitude.  I am the lord of this land.  And you?  You are the Gamer, he who has set aside his time and income to play video games and become the master of other lands.  Whether it be on the PC, Xbox, Playstation, or Wii, you push the world aside for a few hours a week to snipe baddies or manage a digital sports team.

A worthy pastime.

An expensive pastime.

Review Master understands.  It is the conundrum of all gamer’s: to pay or to play.  Shall you spend money on the latest and greatest, or stick to the tried and true?  Have no fear, fellow gamer, for Review Master is here to aid you in your quest.  From MMO to RPG to FPS to Simulation, Review Master plays them all and weeds out the weak from the strong.  In the reviews below you will find the games, the gear, and the guides that have been tested and tried by I, the Review Master.

I shall bring before you the worthy and the wary.  I will warn you of coming doom in the most hyped, and I will lead you to salvation in the greatest.  Breathe easy, Gamer, for you have found help unlooked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment