Saturday, October 3, 2009

the crazy Plants vs Zombie mania

this generation's Super Mario Brothers game

Of all the people who’d be addicted to PopCap’s Plant versus Zombie I never thought I, myself, would succumb to such ridiculous and, mind you, extremely addictive game. I remember it was just a few weeks ago when I used to toy my friends playing what i used to refer to as a “sun-catching ridiculous game”.  I used to favor the World of Goo then, which I think was a more intellectual and strategic game (not to mention that they call it a little ‘physics simulation’).  Crazy huh?

Anyways, if we talk about addiction it suggests that cure is quite difficult to attain by just instantly stopping so, based from past addiction experiences, I decided to just get over it as fast as possible. I think I started finishing the 2nd half of the game starting 7pm till 12 midnight and at last, the sunflower exercised her vocal chords (it sings at the end, if you’re not familiar).

I thought, at last I’m through with you BUT NO! THERE’S MORE! After finishing the main game, there are other mini games and bonus games that a player can unlock by finishing each stage. I tried getting rid of them but it seems that I need more time, which I don’t have right now.

I’m kinda sleepy and my tummny’s complaining already.

GTG. Byers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment