Saturday, October 24, 2009

Guy it up! Listings



Very pleased with the response of my ‘Guy it up!’ what do you want see post lol, this is so far mind, some more may trickle onto the list at random points.

Erocchi Suggestions (see what I did there? Erocchi? Ero? Ecchi? LOL Oh I’m bad…)

Snark:

Angel Blade

Vixums:

Moetan

Negima Read it. Read Love Hina when I was 13, so read this when it came out, I’m guessing I was 14/15 at the time?

Guy:

Harry Potter Slash Fanfiction (Yuri)

Patches:

Green Green: I *think* I’ve either seen the ova or the CG’s… I remember the title….

Goldenboy

Syzich:

Women at Work

Foxy Nudes

Milk Junkies

Boin Seen it, makes my life easier somewhat I think, though is Resort Boin and Boin the same thing?

Taboo Charming Mother

Sexy Sailor Soldiers

Doctor Shameless

Wife Eater

Immorality

Angel Blade

Viper GTS

Discipline Pretty sure I’ve seen this….

Umemaro

thebarrett:

My Balls Read some if not all, can’t remember if it’d been translated completely when I read it, tis over a year ago now.

Bosshi’s doujin Read enough. Ojousama’s/Lady characters bug me…

Tymmur_:

Private Nurse

Snow Sakura

Ninjovee:

Yuria Read alot of it, if not all. Was funny lol.

Lightning Sabre:

X Change Alternative – I *think* I had this dl’d already, which saves dling. I know I have X Change 1+2 at least…

Yume Miru Kusuri – I know I have the CG pack for this cos I love the artwork.

Kanokon Seen it, almost mesmorised by the near-the-knuckle ecchi lol.

Queens Blade – Seen 2 episodes… didn’t even get to hear Mamiko Noto…

Ikki Tousen Seen/Read enough of the exploding sweaters and skirts to know bout this series lol.

Popotan

I lol’d at some of the titles. Foxy Nudes? I mean really lol. Will get down to work and start googling lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment