Thursday, February 11, 2010

GTA china town for Iphone

one of my fav game installation series of all time . I like GTA series . uses to play San Andreas and loved it .. that black dude going ard and hustle … one thing I like is that it is a sand box game . u are given way freedom as in where to go , which mission to take .. not linear style …

so yesterday I was seraching new iPhone game and it just pop up.. didn’t know it just relaase on feb 2010.. I went googling and serched some reviews .. u know app148 and macworld .. damnn.. it is good .. a 9.99 bucks app .. hummmm.. still 50 50 .. though …

but I went ahead and bought it last night . trust my guts … this morning I was palying in bus for awhile and wow .. shit is great … control wise .. graphic … yep… pretty cool .. can’t wait to spend time with this cool app …

[Via http://saungthamar.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment