Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ah... Procrastination... >_>"

I think  I just have a habit of not completing set tasks on time…

Actually, I think it just runs in my blood…

Anyway, since I’m still in the midst of Yashio and Mikumo for the time being (I can’t promise, but it’ll probably be released by next week at the latest…), I just felt like posting these (horribly taken) photos! 8D

I just bought this today because I was thinking of the latest ONE PIECE chapter where *censored* dies…

You’ll find out eventually anyway, but I’m just going to leave it censored for others…

So I felt like buying this cup so I could drink my tea and read One Piece like I usually do ;P

It’s from the latest movie: STRONG WORLD.

The picture below is of my beloved Kingdom Hearts figurines!

Isn’t Sora adorable! And look at Axel hugging him *awww*

That was so not intended, but all’s well that ends well 8D!

Oh, right. The One Piece clock is also new…

WOOH~

Look at my beloved LIMITED EDITION KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP PSP~!!

And the lovely mobile straps to compliment it!

The avatars are too die for and I really wish I could play coded…sigh…

Oooo, EVIL SORA~!!

Jokes. That’s Vanitas for those who are still uninformed or are refraining themselves from spoilers ;)

Yeah, sorry if you didn’t want to know but still read that bit…

This scene made me cry…

If you look very closely, you can distinctly pick out one of Sora’s emotions. Yes, I know he looks like Sora and that would be obvious but I highly doubt you’d see Vanitas all desperate in any scene other than this. It’s a distinct scene of him refusing to disappear…

I only put this picture in because I REALLY like the CG art for this!

I want this picture of Ven and Vanitas as a wallpaper~!!

Wow…

That’s a lot more than I had planned… -_-;;

Okay! So now I’m heading off to do some homework and then some finishing touches to Yashio and Mikumo so I can finally release something!

P.S.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone who celebrates it!

And I hope you receive the amount of money you’re wishing for!

[Via http://vivacioussky.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment