Sunday, November 8, 2009

Power Rankings: The October List

  1. Boston – They are not only beating their opponents but really giving them something to think about.
  2. Phoenix – what a surprise… I will put my foot in mouth…they are really coming. They started with weak teams…but that win over the first team…impressed me. Nash has been showing alot of team leader ship, so i believe that this is the real Phoenix.
  3. Denver – Unlike phoenix am not really surprised…and they only lost to the number 4 team on this ranking.
  4. Miami – another foot in my mouth, they really are showing up so far.
  5. Orlando – Bad offense in the loss to Detroit but otherwise…they are still good.
  6. Lakers – For some reason I should feel bad putting them this low even though they don’t have their big men, but hey, am more impressed with other teams.
  7. Houston – Well here is one Houston without a problem…with losses to Portland and Lakers…without Yao…they will be fine
  8. Dallas – I guess Marion didn’t destroy the chemistry…good job.
  9. Atlanta – I thought Jamal Crawford would be a great pick up for Atlanta and guess what…I was right.
  10. Portland – Portland has to show more than a 3-3 record because, they have been an upcoming team for like 20 years now…but on the bright side…their loss are close losses. >5 points If I am right.
  11. Chicago – I know it’s the beginning of the season but I still stand by the fact I said if they ride their run in playoffs they would be good.
  12. San Antonio – I am a bit biased on this one…they haven’t been playing the best, but not bad either.
  13. Clevland – I am kinda disappointed, am sure you are to… but it’s a work in progress, shaq and lebron needs some balance and shaq and ilgasqus shouldn’t play together.
  14. Utah – another guilty position…they had a hard start…but it’s no excuse…beat the best to beat the best.
  15. Charlotte – they are without a key player diaw.. but they are still holding there own.
  16. Toronto – they beat clevland and they thought they were the shit…then lost to Memphis…ouch!
  17. New Orleans – as my second favorite team, I am saddened that they started kind of horribly…

I don’t really want to rank the other teams… I think it’s too early to rank them because they are all bad except one. That is why I am ranking this last team 20th…No guys, not the knicks…it’s their cross-town rivals the NETS.

20. Nets – Two words “no wins”

No comments:

Post a Comment