Sunday, September 20, 2009

An Intense Kid Gamer.

I’ve been having these weird thoughts lately… Is any of this real or not?

I admit it, I said a few lines from Kingdom Hearts in the beginning of this blog.  Its weird though that many intense , hardcore, and professional gamers play a lot of M rated games (Mature) like, GTA, Counter Strike, Quake, etc. I got banned from playing those games… My parents say its too violent (Yeah, its true) So… I wanted to play like a pro but without those games. I’m still in the process of getting a PS3. I was waiting until it got a lot more cheaper, but yuhp they made a quick price cut.

I’ve started to game more just a week ago I’ve been done with Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and Final Mix. Just so you know, I will play like a pro without those violent games (but I still play Quake Live, its non-bloody) I play E-T rated games. Here’s some of my consoles:

  • PS2
  • PSP
  • Nintendo DS Lite
  • GameBoy Advance SP
  • Wii (We, I mean my family with my cousins and cousins’ family, play it in my grandmother’s house.)

I play also some MMOs like WoW, RuneScape, andsome Filipino created MMOs like Ragnarok, RAN Online, O2 Jam, Flyff, and more. Its nice to play those games without too much blood and horror. Its a kid friendly game world there are more games for kids out there unlike those Counter Strike games. May I ask you guys on what I really should get a PS3 or an Xbox 360? Choose on the poll below.

View This Poll

trends

No comments:

Post a Comment