Sunday, March 14, 2010

UUUUUGHHHHH.

Being sick is terrible. Probably the only two reasons I made this blog were that I was sick (and therefore bored)  and a girl on House the other night had a blog. Yeah. I’m pathetic, aren’t I?

But, more on topic: congestion. It STINKS. Your nose (Or in my case, my right nostril. EVERY TIME.) is clogged and YOU CAN’T BLOW IT OUT. Feeling sick is just your body trying to kill germs (Germs can be fungi like mold and mushrooms and stuff but smaller. Doesn’t this make being sick even more “extra special fun”?), so WHY DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE CRUD? My theory: Bodies are emo. I swear to god, mine has been trying to kill me for a week or so, ’cause I’ve been tripping over every GOD-DARNED THING THAT EVER EXISTED. Except valuable things. Or things I want to find. RAWR. So, next time you get sick, you can thank your body for making you feel that bad! NOPE! Not the germs! Your body itself. Kinda like when a country self-destructs itself funding a war. Huh. Wow.

On a completely unrelated note: Did you know that Bing’s name stands for “Because It’s Not Google”? How desperate is Microsoft, anyway?

On a somewhat related not to the previous note (Yes I do this a lot): HOW DO YOU USE MACS? I swear, you CANNOT minimize windows on Mac computers. If you do, you will never see them again. I also don’t get the maximize button. I can NEVER get it to work. Also, Steve Jobs, if you’re reading this: RIGHT CLICK, DUDE. Everyone else has one, and for good reason. Like their keyboards, though. Mac should just make keyboards and iPod Touches. And earbuds. NOTHING ELSE. EVER. Nintendo should have learned that lesson with the Zelda games by now. Zelda II: They changed the formula. FAIL. Phantom Hourglass: They changed the formula. FAIL. Majora’s Mask: They fiddled with the formula with that 3 days crud. FAIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Spirit Tracks: The train: FAIL. People, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

Though, for the US government, if it IS broke, DON’T FIX IT (I.E. Bail it out). Really. It’s their own fault they went down in the first place.

Which reminds me: YES. A bit PG-13 at times, BuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuut… Hi. Larious. Play it NOW. Especially the level Capitalism: The Game.

Wow. I sure can type. 390+ words already. I’m-a see it I can bump that up any.

Let’s see here…

Survivor! Great show. If you don’t watch it, you should. But not this season. Russel is still here. Don’t worry. I’ll tell you when it’s safe to start watching.

Russel is a TROLL. I’m serious. If you looked at the cast pages before the start of this season, they had questions that they asked each person, one of which was: “Which previous Survivor player do you respect the most?” and another of which was “Which previous Survivor player do you respect the least?” GUESS WHAT RUSSELL SAID. He said “I don’t respect any of them.” DUDE! NOT COOL! Then, in his first season, his WHOLE strategy was to be a jerk. LITTERALLY. HE SAID IT HIMSELF. Not in those *exact* words, but, still. THEN! Then he called all the blond girls on the show (There are always about 2 million of ‘em) his “Dumba**” Blond Girls”. NO! YOU DON’T DO THAT!Then, at the end of that season, one of said girls BEAT HIM! YES! Poetic Justice at its finest!

And then they brought him back for another go. STUPID. PRODUCERS. RAWR. AND! This season, they are doing NOTHING but wrestling challenges. I sewar. This season must have set a record for the most injuries. EVER. It’s like World War III out there.

Well, word count is up to 622, and Star Wars is on, so I’m about done for now.

Peace

–Lync

[Via http://3feettotheleft.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment